Wrote and published numerous articles about Python and related technologies on Real Python. Researched, drafted, edited, and worked with the amazing people at Real Python to refine, design, and format final published articles.
Some stats I'm proud of:
- 4: published articles
- 300,000: total views on my articles
- 190,000: views on my Pipenv article
- 90: total user comments on the articles
- Linting tools
- Memory Management
- Code Quality
- Create a Flask Application With Google Login
- OAuth 2 & OIDC
- "Google Login" button in a web application
- Memory Management in Python
- Practical explanation of memory management
- Deep-dive into Python's memory management architecture
- Python Code Quality: Tools & Best Practices
- Examination of how to determine the quality of code
- Comparison of Python linting tools
- Pipenv: A Guide to the New Python Packaging Tool
- General Python packaging details and best practices
- Guide to Pipenv, what it is and how to use it
Learned professional technical writing techniques and how to convey complex topics in understandable ways. Opportunity to reach thousands of people and hopefully help ease the understanding of various technical topics.
Thanks for checking this out! Want updates about new posts?
Wishing you all the best,